Terms & Conditions
AI CLUB ASIA PTE. LTD. (“AI Club Asia”, “our”, “us” or “we”) is committed to protecting and respecting your privacy.
INFORMATION WE MAY COLLECT
3. We may collect and process the following Data:
a) personal data that you provide by filling in forms on our Website or provide to us when applying for a membership, including information provided at the time of application for a membership, subscribing to any other third party services provided on the Website, posting material, reporting a problem with our Website, or requesting further services. Such personal data may include your name, identification number, residential address, email address, telephone number, date of birth, gender, nationality, employment information and financial information such as bank account details;
b). documents or images that you upload onto our Website;
c)details of transactions you carry out through our Website;
d) details of your visits to our Website and the resources that you access on our Website;
e) if you contact us, a record of that correspondence; and
f) responses to surveys that we send to you, although you do not have to respond to them.
4. We may also collect and process information about your computer, including where available your IP address, operating system and browser type, for system administration and to report aggregate information to our advertisers. This is statistical data about our users’ browsing actions and patterns, and does not identify any individual.
WHERE WE STORE YOUR DATA
7. All information you provide to us via our Website is stored on secure servers. To safeguard your personal data from unauthorised access, collection, use, disclosure, copying, modification, disposal or similar risks, we have introduced appropriate administrative, physical and technical measures such as up-to-date antivirus protection, encryption, use of privacy filters, and disclosing personal data both internally and to our authorised third party service providers and agents only on a need-to-know basis. Where we have given you (or where you have chosen) a password which enables you to access certain parts of our Website, you are responsible for keeping this password confidential. We ask you not to share the password with anyone.
8. Unfortunately, the transmission of information via the internet is not completely secure. Although we will do our best to protect your Data, we cannot guarantee the security of your Data transmitted to our Website; any transmission is at your own risk. Once we have received your information, we will use strict procedures and security features to try to prevent unauthorised access.
USES MADE OF THE DATA
9. We may collect and use the Data for any or all of the following purposes:
a) verification of your identity;
b) to provide you with information, products or services that you request from us, and to perform our obligations arising from any contract entered into between you and us;
c) to provide you with information, products or services which we feel may interest you, where you have consented to be contacted for such purposes;
d) responding to, handling, and processing queries, requests, applications, complaints, and feedback from you;
e) processing payment or credit transactions;
f) to allow you to participate in interactive features of our service, when you choose to do so;
g) to ensure that content from our Website is presented in the most effective manner for you and for your mobile device;
h) to notify you about changes or modification to our services from time to time;
i) complying with any applicable laws, regulations, codes of practice, guidelines, or rules, or to assist in law enforcement and investigations conducted by any governmental and/or regulatory authority;
j) for the purposes of data analytics, conducted on our behalf by third party vendors; and
k) any other incidental business purposes related to or in connection with the above.
DISCLOSURE OF YOUR DATA
10. We may disclose your Data to any member of our group, which means our subsidiaries, our ultimate holding company and its subsidiaries, as defined in the Companies Act (Cap. 50).
11. We may disclose your Data to third parties:
a) for the purposes of providing products or services that you request from us, fulfilling our obligations arising from any contracts entered into between you and us, processing payments in connection therewith or otherwise in connection with your use of our Website;
b) in the event that we sell or buy any business or assets, in which case we may disclose your Data to the prospective seller or buyer of such business or assets;
c) if we or substantially all of our shares or assets are acquired by a third party, in which case Data held by us about our users will be one of the transferred assets;
d) if we are under a duty to disclose or share your Data, in order to comply with any legal obligation (including any direction from a governmental or regulatory body or law enforcement) or in order to enforce or apply our Terms; or
e) where you breach any term of any agreement between us, or are found guilty of any misconduct by us, in which case we may share your Data.
THIRD PARTY WEBSITES AND LINKS
12. Our Website may, from time to time, contain links to and from the websites of our partner networks, advertisers and affiliates. If you follow a link to any of these websites, please note that these websites have their own privacy policies and that we do not accept any responsibility or liability for these policies. Please check these policies before you submit any Data to these websites.
ACCESS TO AND CORRECTION OF DATA
13. You may update and change any information which you have submitted to us within the Website. If you wish to make (a) an access request for access to a copy of the Data which we hold about you or information about the ways in which we use or disclose your Data, or (b) a correction request to correct or update any other Data which we hold about you, you may submit your request via email to our Data Protection Officer at the contact details provided below.
14. Please note that a reasonable fee may be charged for an access request to meet our costs in providing you with such Data. If so, we will inform you of the fee before processing your request.
15. We will respond to your request as soon as reasonably possible. In general, our response will be within ten (10) business days. Should we not be able to respond to your request within thirty (30) days after receiving your request, we will inform you in writing within thirty (30) days of the time by which we will be able to respond to your request. If we are unable to provide you with any Data or to make a correction requested by you, we shall generally inform you of the reasons why we are unable to do so (except where we are not required to do so under the PDPA).
ACCURACY OF PERSONAL DATA
16. We generally rely on the Data provided by you under paragraph 3(1) in order to perform our obligations during our provision of services to you. In order to ensure that your Data is current, complete and accurate, please ensure that any information submitted to us within the Website is updated. For changes to any other Data which we hold about you, please ensure that they are updated by informing our Data Protection Officer via email at the contact details provided below.
RETENTION OF DATA
17. We may retain your Data for as long as it is necessary to fulfil the purpose for which it was collected, or as required or permitted by applicable laws.
18. We will cease to retain your Data, or remove the means by which the data or information can be associated with you, as soon as it is reasonable to assume that such retention no longer serves the purpose for which the personal data was collected, and is no longer necessary for legal or business purposes.
21. Please contact our Data Protection Officer if you wish to withdraw your consent to use of your Data. However, please note that, depending on the nature of the Data, we may not be able to continue to provide services to you.